For the Struggle against Borders, War
and Modern Totalitarianism
THESSALONIKI (Aristotle University)
JULY 15-24, 2016
During the No Border Camp
The road to establishing modern totalitarianism passes through:
– Raising the impenetrable walls of Fortress-Europe, murdering migrants and refugees at the borders and fences
– Building concentration camps, intensifying repression against the uprooted and trapping thousands of them in the entry corridors
– Declaring a permanent State of Emergency, attempting to militarize and fascistisize society
– Generalizing the war that State and Capitalism are waging globally against societies in order to fully control and subjugate them.
…The road to a society of solidarity, equality and freedom passes through:
– Resistance against the murderous plans of State and Capitalism
– Solidarity with the poor and the revolted worldwide
– Social and class self-organization of locals and migrants against poverty, misery, fear, racism, state and fascist terrorism.
– Constant struggle for international social revolution, anarchy and libertarian communism.
with refugees and migrants
for life and dignity
Anarchist Political Organisation (APO)
-Federation of Collectives-
apo.squathost.com | email@example.com